How does Hypnosis work for insomnia and sleep problems?
Secretion of serotonin and melatonin makes you sleep well. Serotonin is a transmitter responsible for regulating moods. Melatonin is a hormone of darkness and sleep secreted by the pineal gland. If asked what I do as a Hypnotherapist I would answer: “I teach people the skill to secrete serotonin, melatonin, endorphins… How? I guide you into strategies that make you feel content and 10 times happier than before”
10 Golden Rules of Sleep
- Do only three things in the bed: Sleep, make love and listen to the CD
- To establish new neural pathways in the brain and eventually create new healthy sleeping habits, you have to listen to the CD “Sleep well every night” on a daily basis for twelve weeks. You are likely to feel the results after 2-3 times, but you need to continue to listen. Your brain 12 weeks to create new neuronal connections
- Keep your bedroom dark at night. Remove all electronic devices: alarm clock, TV, computer, telephone.
- Make a rule to exercise 30 minutes a day but finish the exercise three hours before bedtime. Only walks are recommended before your bedtime.
- Laugh without any reason: laughter yoga. Laughter is the best anti-depressant.
- Cut out the alcohol and don’t drink coffee, coca-cola and other drinks containing caffeine after 2pm.
- Switch off TV at least one hour before going to bed.
- Have and comfortable bed that is not hot. Having a fresh air supply over-night is recommended.
- The most restorative sleep is the amount of sleep that you get before midnight. There were times when you had this habit. It was unlearned for some reason; you have to learn it again.
- Learn self-hypnosis – powerful tool to sleep well every night (we hold regular workshops on self-hypnosis training at Opti-Health clinic).
(If you choose this program you’re welcome to make enquiries by telephone 386 17 17 or by email email@example.com)